I had the problem, that one of my VMs, serving our wiki, got the wrong system date. The date was pointing to year 2018.
Some users of our wiki changed the content while the VM has the wrong date. After I see the problem I update the VM and re-connect it to NTP again and the time was corrected.
But, the paged changed in the the “wrong” timeframe are stored with this wrong timeframe in the wiki database.
Now every call on recent changes shows the pages, changed in the wrong timeframe” always at top (because of this future date).
Now I found a way to “fix” this in the database. To do this, you need access to your wiki DB with RW rights. I have done this on mysql (but these SQL statements should also work on other database systems):
update revision set rev_timestamp=20150101000000 where rev_timestamp > 20150108115205;
update recentchanges set rc_timestamp = 20150101000000 where rc_timestamp > 20150108115205;