After upgrading my gentoo system, I discovered a problem with one of my new mediawiki installations:
No CSS anymore!
That’s frustrating. Looking with my browser tools, I see, that the load.php from mediawiki returns nothing. Searching around and found only one place which helped:
https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=64836 <– the bug entry on php.
Now I tried to downgrade my gentoo package sys-apps/file back to 5.11 and restarting my apache … viola … it works.
Now the load.php works again and it looks like, that this has nothing to do with mediawiki itself.
I have fixed some issues for log4cpp and hope I can go forward to clean up all outstanding tracker entries on sourceforge.
Log4cpp is a library of C++ classes for flexible logging to files, syslog, IDSA and other destinations. It is modeled after the Log for Java library (http://www.log4j.org), staying as close to their API as is reasonable.
Overview of fixed bugs:
I have also changed to current development version from 1.0 to 1.1 and hope I can push a bugfix release in the next month’s out.
There is also an interesting article with a good introduction and a small example from Sun.